RIDGID B-500 Portable Pipe Beveller 4"+ Pipe - 30° 55088
B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller
The B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller produces high quality bevels in 45 seconds* without flames or sparks. The compact design quickly mounts to pipe 4 and up with a maximum wall thickness of 1/2; and creates consistent bevels in a single pass.
*Timed on a 10 Schedule 40 Pipe*
- Set-up and bevel 10 diameter schedule 40 pipe in 45 seconds!
- Pipe is cool to touch immediately following bevelling.
- Accurate bevel angle around diameter of the pipe allows for optimal number of cover passes.
- Adjustable land width from 0" to 3/16" to fit welders requirements.
- Produces a machined finish due to 6 replaceable cutter inserts working simultaneously.
- Fast to set-up and operate.
- Patent-pending clamp system firmly secures tool to the pipe.
- Speed monitoring with led indicators for optimal cutter performance.
- Spark free operation.
|Capacity||4 pipe and larger; flat plate|
|Pipe Wall/ Plate Thickness||Min 0.188" (4.8 mm)/Max 0.50" (12.7 mm)|
|Models Equipped with||37.5; 30 or 45 (with Optional Cutter Heads)|
|Cutter Head||Rated for most steel & stainless steel*|
|Size||15.8 in. (401 mm) L x 11.5 in. (292 mm) W x 13.3 in. (338 mm) H|
|Land Width||0" - 3/16" (4.8 mm) in approximately 1/32" (0.8 mm) increments|
|Motor Type||Universal single-phase|
|Motor RPM||950 (no load)|
*Beveller cutting head and inserts are optimized for standard A53 mild steel pipe. Reduced insert life can be expected on other materials*"