RIDGID 45 Degree SAE Flares 83037
Special Order This item is currently not on order and typically would expect 4-12+ days to receive in but can be longer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
Precision Ratcheting Flare Tools
Sizes: 1/8; 3/16; 1/4; 5/16; 3/8; 1/2; 5/8; 3/4
- Flares steel; stainless steel; hard copper and brass tubing - through a wall thickness of 0.035 (0.9 mm).
- Easy to Use - Ratcheting handle reduces effort required especially in confined areas.
- Quick Set-up - Improves productivity.
- Durable - Eccentrically mounting; hardened steel flaring cone.
- Smooth Flares - Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth flare.
- Versatile - Produces 45 flare in sizes from 1/8"- 3/4".