Ridgid RT-5X Thermal Imager Camera 320x240 SuperResolution Wi-Fi 57528
Special Order This item is currently not on order and typically would expect 4-12+ days to receive in but can be longer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
RT-5X Thermal Imagers 57528
- RIDGID thermal imagers feature the latest technology; including the best image in their class and an easy-to-use interface; to help you more efficiently predict problems before they happen and prevent costly downtime. And; the ruggedly built tool; backed by the industry’s best warranty; gives you the confidence to take it on any job.
- Super Resolution - Using pixel shift technology; SuperResolution effectively doubles the resolution of your camera; allowing greater detail to detect anomalies. Our RT-9x 320240 resolution imager can create images with resolution as high as 640480 using the perspective change provided by natural hand movements when capturing an image. Thermal images taken with SuperResolution rival higher resolution; higher cost cameras.
- E-Assist - For precise thermal images; it is important to set the emissivity and the reflected temperature (RTC) of the object being examined in the imager. Using material tables and aluminum foil is a complicated and less than accurate process. With e-Assist; simply attach one of the reference stickers to the target object. Via the integrated digital camera; the thermal imager recognizes the sticker; determines emissivity and reflected temperature and sets both values automatically. (Available for the RT-5x; RT-7x; and RT-9x only.)
- ScaleAssist - ScaleAssist automatically sets the optimum thermal image scale. This makes evaluation of construction errors and thermal bridges easier than ever before. Interpretation errors can be caused by false evaluation of the scaling. Undesired extreme temperatures are automatically filtered out of the image and are only represented as such when they really are present. This makes infrared images comparable in spite of altered ambient conditions. This is critical in before-and-after images.
- Infrared image resolution up to 320 x 240 (640 x 480 with SuperResolution)
- Integrated digital camera to view true image alongside infrared image
- Intuitive interface and menu to save time on site.
- Easy to grip rubberized overmolding for one handed operation.
|Infrared resolution:||160x120 pixels|
|SuperResolution Images:||320x240 pixels|
|Thermal Sesitivity (NETD):||<100 mK|
|Measuring Range:||-30 to +650 C|
|Field of View (FOV):||31 x 23|