RIDGID CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector 36163
Micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector
The RIDGID micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity; even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds. It ensures proper gas line installations; checks for maintenance and repair needs and quickly pinpoints combustible gas leaks.
- Rugged ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use; yet tough.
- Tri-Mode Detection for option to be alerted with a visual; audible or vibration alerts which can be adjusted for your environment.
- Adjustable sensitivity settings provide precise leak locating with the touch of a button.
- 16 (40 cm) flexible probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces.
- Field replaceable sensor means more up-time and less time waiting for repairs.
|Detection Range||0 to 6400 ppm (Methane).|
|Alarm Sensitivity||40 ppm (Methane).|
|Alarms||Visual; audible and vibration.|
|Power Source||4 x AA batteries (included).|
Methane; Hydrogen; Propane; Ethylene; Ethane; Hexane; Iso-Butane; Benzene; Iso-Butane; Ethanol; Acetaldehyde; Toluene; P-Xylene; Ammonia; Hydrogen Sulfide.
*Common mixtures that would include or emit more than one of these gases include natural gas; paint thinners; industrial solvents; dry cleaning fluids; and gasoline"