RIDGID KJ2200 Water Jetter with Cart 63882
KJ-2200 Water Jetter
This jetter propels a highly flexible hose through 1 1/4 to 6" (32 mm to 150 mm) lines blasting through sludge; soap and grease blockages. As you pull the hose back; it power scrubs the line flushing debris away; restoring drain lines to their full; free-flowing capacity.
1 1/4" to 6" (32 to 150 mm) Drain Lines
- Powerful - Actual working pressure of 2200 psi (150 bar) and flow of 2.4 GPM (9 l/min) for fast; effective cleaning of lines.
- Easy to Use - Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
- Pulse Action - Activate the KJ-2200s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
- Portable - The optional H-30 cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site. The jetter is easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard to reach drains; indoor applications or remote storage.
- Convenient - Standard equipment includes FV-1 foot valve. It makes remote or indoor operation simple and safe. You control the jetting action at the drain while leaving the jetter outdoors.
- Quality & Dependability - Triplex pump with corrosion-resistant; forged brass head. Reduced number of fittings; hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time keeping you on the job.
- Versatile - Optional power washer package cleans cables; tools and other heavily soiled equipment.
- New and improved 6.5 HP Recoil start gasoline engine starts easily. Features: ON/OFF switch; choke and throttle controls; easy access oil fill and dip stick.