RIDGID KJ-1750 Cold Water Jetting Machine 62687 (Cart Not Included)
KJ-1750 Water Jetter
This jetter propels a highly flexible hose through 1 1/4 to 4" (32 to 100mm) linesblasting through sludge; soap and grease blockages. As you pull the hose back; it power scrubs the line; flushing debris away and restoring drain lines to their free-flowing capacity.
1 1/4" to 4" (32 to 100mm) Drain Lines
- Powerful: Actual working pressure of 1750 psi and flow of 1.4 GPM (5.3 l/min) for fast; effective cleaning of lines.
- Pulse Action: Two levels of pulse are standard. Activate the KJ-1750s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
- Electrical Requirement: The 2.0 HP motor draws a maximum of 17 Amps which requires a 20 Amp; 115V circuit.
- Easy to use: Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
- High Quality: Duplex pump with corrosion-resistant; forged brass head. New pressure control valve allows quick and easy pressure adjustment.
- Dependable: Reduced number of fittings; hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time keeping you on the job.
- Versatile: Optional power washer package cleans cables; tools and other heavily soiled equipment.
- CSA approved. Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).