RIDGID K-750R Drain Cleaning Machine w/ 5/8" x 100' HD Cable 83557
K-750R Drum Machine
The K-750R is a self-contained drain cleaner ideal for lateral drain lines from 3 to 6" (75 mm to 150 mm). Easy-to-transport; narrow design for small entry ways and minimal setup make this machine ideal for tough mainline work. Comes equipped with a large blade assortment to handle numerous applications. Clears roots; debris and foreign objects out of main lines; storm drains; house laterals and leach lines.
3" to 6" (75 mm to 150 mm) Drain Lines
- Clear access to drum allows immediate view of cable for inspection plus easier and faster cleaning of drum and cable.
- Patented Cable Control System slows the drum; should cable or blade become completely lodged in blockage.
- New integral-wound; solid core cable is tough and kink resistant. 5/8" x 100' (16 mm x 30.5 m).
- Dual kickstands.
- New torque limiter feature.
- Lean; balanced design for easy one-man transport and operation.
Standard 5/8" (16 mm)Tool Set Includes:
- T-403 3" (75 mm) P-Trap Cutter
- T-407 Retrieving Auger
- T-406 Spade Cutter
- T-411 2" (50 mm) Cutter
- T-413 3" (75 mm) Cutter
|Motor||1/2 HP; 115V; 60Hz reversible induction motor; 200 RPM.|
|Control||Air activated foot switch.|