Reed DPHTP500 Drill Powered Test Pump 08177
DPHTP500 Drill Powered Test Pump 08177
Use of a cordless drill for power keeps weight off this hydrostatic test pump, making it lightweight and portable. Included high pressure hose allows for filling the system and features quick disconnect. This 15 foot hose allows the pump to be set in a convenient location instead of being held next to the worksite. DPHTP500 uses a 1/2" chuck on an electric or cordless drill 18V or higher, capable of 1500 RPM (drill not included). These pumps are designed for pressure testing both residential and commercial water systems.
- The separate drill power source keeps weight off the pump, making it lightweight and portable.
- Works on commercial and residential water systems.
- Pumps are self-priming and work with pressurized or non-pressurized water supply.
- Storage case keeps the pump clean and organized.
- No drop cord needed when used with a cordless drill.
- Requires 18V cordless or ½” corded drill with 1500 RPM (not included).
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU'LL LOVE
Chicago Pneumatic Air Dewatering Pump 2" Clean Water CP0010 T022224$1,879.09SKU: 8900004031
Greenlee 2" x 25' Discharge Hose Assembly 156340$185.69SKU: GR156340
Greenlee 2-1/2" x 25' Discharge Hose Assembly 156339$271.09SKU: GR156339
Greenlee 2" Cam Lock Coupling for Discharge Hose F024772$31.99SKU: GRF024772
Greenlee Fairmont Hydraulic 3" Submersible Trash Pump H4635$2,527.56SKU: GRH4635
Greenlee 2.5" Cam Lock Coupling for Discharge Hose F024775$83.99SKU: GRF024775