Power Team 50 Ton Bottle Jack 6-3/4" Stroke 9050A
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- Power Team
- INDUSTRIAL LIFTING AND PUSHING APPLICATIONS.
- Choose from this complete line of premium quality; standard bottle jacks. Ideal for use in any number of industrial lifting and pushing applications.
- The 9110B; 9015B; 9022B and 9033B feature a beveled base which allows the jack to follow the load; reducing the chance of dangerous side-loading.
- Many jacks feature screw extensions
- Some jacks can be used in the vertical; angled or horizontal positions.
- Serrated or contoured saddles help stabilize the load for a safer lift.
- All jacks meet ASME B30.1 standards and carry the Power Team Marathon Lifetime Warranty.
- 110-ton jack features dual pumps for time-saving two-speed operation.
- Capacity 50 tons
- Stroke 6 3/4 inches
- Handle Effort at Rated Capacity 85 lbs
- Product Weight 78 lbs
- Retracted Height Min. 12 inches
- Length of Screw Ext. ---
- No. Pump Strokes to Ext. Piston 35 inches
- Saddle Diameter 3 inches
- Base Size 9 5/16 x 7 3/8 inches
- Pump Handle Length 39 3/8 inches