Milwaukee 1/2" x 16" x 18" Carbide Hammer Drill Bit 48-20-9032
1/2 x 16" x 18" Carbide Hammer Drill Bit 48-20-9032
The Carbide Hammer Drill Bits use sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry material. Engineered with a precision ground tip; these bits deliver faster starts and less walking when drilling into concrete; brick; and block. The carbide-tipped masonry drill bits' wide flute design removes dust faster; reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. The extended life of the MILWAUKEE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits provides the ideal solution in concrete; brick; and block.
- Up to 5x life in concrete.
- Up to 2x faster drilling vs. standard masonry drill bits.
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate.
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete; brick; and block.
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking.
- Wide flute design for fast dust removal.
- Ideal for concrete; brick; and block.