Milwaukee 1/8" Shockwave Carbide Multi-Material Drill Bit 48-20-8880
1/8 Shockwave Carbide Multi-Material Drill Bit 48-20-8880
The SHOCKWAVE Carbide Multi-Material Drill Bits are the most versatile bits; designed to tackle materials such as brick; block; concrete; steel; aluminum; ceramic tile; backerboard; wood; PVC; and drywall. The aggressive multi-grind carbide tip delivers up to 10x longer life in stacked materials and up to 85% faster drilling speeds in metal. Equipped with a 1/4" hex shank; these general-purpose bits are compatible with impacts; drill/drivers; and hammer drills.
- For use with brick; block; concrete; steel; aluminum; ceramic tile; backerboard; wood; PVC; and drywall.
- Up to 85% faster in metal vs. standard masonry drill bits.
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty engineered for hammer drills and impacts.
- Up to 10x longer life in stacked materials.
- Use in hammer mode for faster drilling in masonry and concrete.
- Durable carbide tip for a wide range of tough applications.
- Ideal for drilling through layered materials.
- Less bit changes for increased productivity.
- Not recommended for porcelain tile.