Milwaukee 48" Magnetic I-Beam Level MLIBM48
48 Magnetic I-Beam Level MLIBM48
The Magnetic I-Beam Level provides a best-in-class solution that is built to withstand job site conditions. The all-metal frame offers superior durability and protects accuracy while maintaining lightweight performance for easy transport on and off the site. Milwaukee magnetic I-beam levels feature impact-resistant vial covers to protect vials from drop and impact damage; debris; and fogging for better visibility. They also have an integrated pitch vial to easily set 1-degree and 2-degree pitch for runoff applications. A strong magnetic edge provides reliable hold to any ferrous surface for trusted hands-free use. MILWAUKEE® I-Beam Levels are proudly made in the USA and offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- High contrast vial surrounds improve vial visibility.
- .0005"/inch accuracy in all working positions.
- All metal; anodized I-Beam frame will not rust or corrode and guarantees long-life accuracy.
- Pitch vial for easy set of 1% and 2% pitch.
- Top read window for clear overhead viewing.
- Hang hole for ease of storage.
- Impact resistant endcaps protect frame and vials