Milwaukee M18 Fuel 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent (XC5.0) Kit 2962P-22
M18 Fuel 1/2 Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent (XC5.0) Kit 2962P-22
The M18 FUEL 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent Kit delivers the best power to weight ratio; most access in tight spaces; and faster removal speed. It provides 650 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and only weighs 5.1 lbs; making it extremely versatile; capable of performing a wide variety of applications. The included two M18 REDLITHIUM 5.0 batteries fit all M18 tools; delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
- Pin detent locks sockets in place securely; especially while working overhead.
- The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 550 ft-lbs. of max fastening torque.
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal control.
- Bolt Removal control delivers full torque output; then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops.
- 6.0" in length provides most access in tight spaces.
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF control applies no more than 35 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads; heating and over-discharge.
- Works in up to to 69kV environments.
- Compatible with all M18 batteries & Chargers.
|Nut Busting Torque||650 (ft-lbs)|
|Fastening Torque||550 (ft-lbs)|
|Anvil Type||1/2" Square w/ Friction Ring|
|Modes (RPMs)||Mode 1 RPMs: 0-1;250|
|Mode 2 RPMs: 0-1;950|
|Mode 3 RPMs: 0-2;575|
|Mode 4 RPMs: 0-2;575|
|Modes (IMPs)||Mode 1 IPMs: 0-900|
|Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2;100|
|Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3;100|
|Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3;100|
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent (2962P-20)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs (48-11-1850)
|Kit / Bare||Kit|