Milwaukee 10" Classic Tinner 48-22-4003
Special Order This item is currently not on order and typically would expect 4-12+ days to receive in but can be longer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- 10 Classic Tinner 48-22-4003
- The Milwaukee 12" Classic Tinner is equipped with 40% larger handle loops than traditional tinner snips and features Bolt Lock technology; which means the blades will not loosen from use. Milwaukee Tinner snip handles are a contoured; all-metal design so they are comfortable while wearing gloves and more durable than plastic coated tinner snips. All Milwaukee tinner snips are forged for durability and long blade life.
- 40% Larger Handles
- Cuts up to 22ga Cold Rolled Steel/24ga Stainless Steel
- Bolt lock technology - Blades will not loosen
- All-metal contoured handles for durability and comfort
- Forged strength design
- Rust Resistant
- Length: 10"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty