Milwaukee 10" Straight Jaw Locking Pliers 48-22-3510
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- 10 Curved Jaw Locking Pliers 48-22-3510
- Milwaukee Torque Lock Locking Tools provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force; while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for more gripping power; and forged alloy steel for maximum durability Milwaukee locking tools are made for the toughest jobsite. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- Torque Lock: Faster setup and easy release
- Straight Jaw: Maximizes contact points on jobsite work surfaces
- Hardened Jaws: Better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged Alloy Steel: For Maximum Tool Strength and Durability
- Rust Protection: Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty