Milwaukee Combination 6-N-1 Wire Stipper Pliers 48-22-3079
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- Combination Wire Pliers 48-22-3079
- Milwaukee 6 in 1 Combination Pliers feature a revolutionary; forged dual head design for wire stripping and needle nose functionality. A unique reaming design is integrated into the pliers head for smoothing out rough edges of metal pipe; and a curved blade design allows for clean cuts through larger wire sizes. These pliers have the capability to cut #6 and #8 bolts and feature a swing-lock design for fast one-handed operation; and wont open when stored in a pouch or backpack. Milwaukee 6 in 1 Combination Pliers deliver maximum productivity for the trades. The Milwaukee 48-22-3079 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all combination pliers. The Milwaukee 48-22-3079 includes (1) 48-22-3079 Combination Plier.
- Reaming head design - smooths edges of metal pipe from 1/2 to 1"
- Bolt cutter - thread and cut #6 and # 8 bolts to preferred length
- Wire stripper - strips 8-18 AWG(solid wire); 10-20 AWG(stranded wire)
- One-Handed Swing Lock - Easy One-Handed Use and remains locked while in pouch. Spring loaded for easy opening.
- Curved Cutting Blade for clean cuts through larger wire sizes
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength and Durability
- Tether-Ready Handle Loops
- Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 0.64 lbs
- Width: 0.67"
- Height: 2.03"