Milwaukee 7-1/4" 40 Tooth Fine Finish Circular Saw Blade 48-41-0726
7-1/4 40 Tooth Fine Finish Circular Saw Blade 48-41-0726
Milwaukee Circular Saw Blades provide longer life; increased assuracy and cooler cuts in wood cutting applications. The Blades are designed utilizing application-specific Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide to extend cutting life and maintain tip sharpness.
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping.
- Thin Kerf Blade.
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide.
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools.
- Great for use with: Softwoods; Hardwoods; Wet Lumber; Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood; OSB; LVL; PSL; LSL & OSL.
|Number of Teeth||40 Tooth|
|Tooth Grind||15° ATB|
- 7-1/4" 40 Tooth Fine Finish Circular Saw Blades (48-41-0726)