Makita 1" D-Handle SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill HR2475
Makita 1 D-Handle SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer Drill HR2475
Makita's versatile HR2475 1-inch Rotary Hammer (Accepts SDS-PLUS) delivers more efficient hitting in a compact size for faster; more productive work.
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 2 ft.lbs./2.7 j. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- 3-mode operation for Rotation Only; Hammering with Rotation; or Hammering Only for multiple applications.
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes.
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort.
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use.
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience.
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime.
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling.
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations; dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars; increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life.
- (1) Side Handle (158057-6)
- (1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- (1) Tool Case (824695-3)
- (1) Tool Carrying Case