Makita 10-1/4" Circular Saw HS0600
Special Order This item is currently not on order and typically would expect 4-12+ days to receive in but can be longer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
Corded 10-1/4 Circular Saw HS0600
- Delivers the trusted performance of the Makita 5007F 7-1/4" Circular Saw with the capacity to cut 4x lumber in a single pass.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 4;300 RPM with power to cut beams; engineered lumber; and timber.
- Well balanced design at 16-1/2" long and weighing only 15.2 lbs. for increased operator comfort.
- Auxiliary front and top handles are positioned for comfort and control.
- Large cutting capacity (3-13/16" at 90 and 2-11/16" at 45).
- Bevel cuts up to 50v
- Magnesium die cast blade case and blade guard; and aluminum base for durability.
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission.
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts.
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing blades.
- Large; rubberized levers for quick and easy depth and bevel adjustment.
- Soft grip auxiliary handle provides added comfort.
- Convenient wrench storage.
- Double insulated.
- 1-year limited warranty.
|Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90)||3-13/16"|
|Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45)||2-11/16"|
|No Load Speed||4;300 RPM|
|Net Weight||15.2 lbs.|
- (1) 10-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade; Framing (A-94910)
- (1) Rip Fence
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Wrench Holder