Makita 18V LXT Cordless Recipro Saw (TOOL ONLY) XRJ04Z
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
Use Promo Code: FREESHIPThis item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- 18V LXT Cordless Recipro Saw (TOOL ONLY) XRJ04Z
- The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Recipro Saw (tool only) combines cutting speed with convenience features for faster; more efficient cutting. Its powered by the industrys fastest charging 18V lithium-ion batteries (sold separately); allowing users to remain in one battery platform and use the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ04Z as they use across the Makita 18V LXT cordless tool line-up.
- The XRJ04Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4 stroke length increases cutting efficiency; and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include a large two-finger variable speed trigger; electric brake; and tool-less blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
- Its part of Makitas expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series; the worlds largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories; so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- For improved tool performance and extended battery life; Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading; over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility; the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2;800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster cutting
- inTool-lessin blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 19-1/8" long
- Weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Large two-finger trigger for operator convenience
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading; over-discharging and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Length of Stroke : 1-1/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (wood w/ 12" blade) : 10"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe) : 5-1/8"
- Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 2;800 SPM
- Battery : 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length : 19-1/8"
- Net Weight (with battery; sold separately) : 8.3 lbs.
- Variable speed control dial : No
- Built-in clutch : No
- Orbital settings : No
- Power Type : Cordless
- Shipping Weight : 9 lbs