Gearwrench 6 PC. Pitbull Dipped Handle Mixed Plier Set 82204
6 PC. Pitbull Dipped Handle Mixed Plier Set 82204
The GEARWRENCH Pitbull line of pliers is GEARWRENCH's most advanced range of industrial pliers. The Pitbull line of pliers offer the industrial / automotive technician the best grip and cut day in and day out. They are forged from alloy steel and precision machined for long life and durability. The Pitbull pliers offer unique features such as the K9 Jaws which provide a strong grip; even when on a 35° angle and a high leverage joint design which provides up to 35% greater cutting power.
- High leverage joint design provides up to 35% greater cutting power.
- Aggressive angled teeth for increased grip.
- Cross hatched jaw tooth design for gripping and pulling.
- 20° head angle for flush cutting.
- Nail and wire holder groove on jaws.
- Bolt grip zone for turning nuts and fasteners.
- Fish tape channel for flat steel fish tapes.
- Professional; ergonomic grips wipe clean easily.
- Meets or exceeds ASME requirements.
|Handle Material||Professional Dipped|
|Contents||Tongue & Groove Linesman Diagonal Cutting Long Nose Slip Joint|
|ASME Specification||Meets or Exceeds|
|Set Included Storage||None|
- (1) 8 Pitbull Dipped Handle Diagonal Cutting Pliers (82179)
- (1) 8" Pitbull Dipped Handle Long Nose Pliers (82177)
- (1) 8" Pitbull Dipped Handle Slip Joint Pliers (82175)
- (1) 9-1/2" Pitbull Dipped Handle Lineman's Pliers (82181)
- (1) 10" Pitbull K9 Straight Jaw Dipped Handle Tongue and Groove Pliers (82170)
- (1) 12" Pitbull K9 Straight Jaw Dipped Handle Tongue and Groove Pliers (82171)