Festool ETS/ETSC 125 Positioning Aid Edge Sanding Attachment 205316
*ORDER TOTAL MUST BE AT LEAST $99 FOR FREE SHIPPING
Available October 1st
ETS/ETSC 125 Positioning Aid Edge Sanding Attachment 205316
The Festool Edge Sanding Guide gives you the speed and reliable finish quality that you would otherwise only expect from stationary edge-sanding equipment. Easily and quickly attaches to the 5” Random Orbit ETS 125 REQ and PRO 5 Sanders; as well as the ETSC 125 Cordless Sander. Its intuitive and ergonomic design adapts to practically any kind of edge; angle; or curvature. Create finished results with consistency and in less time than hand sanding.
- An edge sander for every edge: Whether sawn or routed; coarse or painted.
- Set and hold angles with a tool-free adjustment and lock system.
- Rapid abrasive changes with paper-change position.
- Machine sanding replaces manual sanding: 50% time savings for improved cost-effectiveness.
- Full-surface support prevents tipping over and sanding through.
- Adjustable sanding mode: Pull the lever and the flexible angle adjustment will be activated.
- Reliable: Even large workpieces are comfortable to sand – reproducible for the perfect edge.
- For sanding filled; painted and solid wood edges in fixed angular positions without any tipping.
- Compatible With: ETS 125 REQ Sander; PRO 5 Sander & ETSC 125 Cordless Sander.
|Product Type||Sander Accessory|
|Angle adjustment||43 - 92°|
|Edge height||5 - 60 mm|
- (1) ETS/ETSC 125 Positioning Aid Edge Sanding Attachment (205316)
- (1) LAS-H-ES base runner
- (1) LAS-W-ES base runner
- (1) WAF 5 hex key