FallTech Contractor 30' Leading Edge SRL-LE Steel Cable SRD 727630LE
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- 30' Contractor Leading Edge Steel Cable SRD 7270LE
- May be used as a traditional SRD for overhead anchorage options or in below harness D-ring anchorage conditions
- 7/32 Galvanized Steel Cable; Internal Inertial Brake And External Shock Pack; Glass-filled Nylon Housing; 1 Connecting Carabiner and 1 Load-indicating Swivel Carabiner.
- 7/32 Galvanized steel cable for added cut resistance
- Dual energy absorber system internal inertial brake and external shock pack
- Designed to reduce the risk of cable failure when contacting an edge during a fall event
- ANSI Z359.13 compliant external energy absorber to reduce impact forces during edge contact in a fall event
- Certified as ANSI Z359.14-2014 Leading Edge compliant
- Tensile Strength: 3000 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max Arrest Distance: 54"
- ANSI: Class B
- OSHA: CFR1926.502; CFR1910.66
- ANSI: ANSI Z359.13; ANSI Z359.14-2014