FallTech Contractor 100' Galvanized Cable SRL w/ Carabiner & Load Indicating Swivel Hook 7276100A
Contractor 100' Galvanized Cable SRL w/ Carabiner & Load Indicating Swivel Hook 7276100A
The Falltech 100’ Contractor Self-Retracting Device offers affordable functionality for those jobs that require an elevated anchor point and a long lifeline. With its side payout for the cable; the 100’ Contractor SRD offers a smooth cable payout and retraction minimizing the wear and tear on the orifice and internal components extending the life of the SRD.
- 3/16 galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook.
- Features glass-filled nylon housing for durable impact resistance.
- Lifeline includes recoil spring bumper to reduce retraction lock-up.
- Rugged internal steel drum and inertial braking system deliver reliable performance.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014.
|Cable||3/16" galvanized steel; 3;400 lb min. static strength|
|Lifeline Connector||Plated alloy steel; 5;000 lb min. static strength with 3;600 lb gate strength|
|Static Strength||3;000 lb min.|
|ANSI SRL Class||Class B|
|Avg. Arrest Force||900 lb|
|Max. Arrest Force||1;800 lb|
|Max. Arrest Distance||54"|
|Max. Free Fall||24"|
|ANSI User Capacity||130 to 310 lb max.|
|OSHA User Capacity||130 to 310 lb max.|