FallTech DuraTech 6' Mini Web Self-Retracting Device SRD 72706TB5
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- DuraTech 6' Mini Web Self-Retracting Device 72706TB5
- 6' Mini SRD Twin-Leg Carabiner with Alignment Clip and Aluminum Rebar Hooks
- Swivel-eye for reduced lifeline leg twisting
- Internal locking pawls provide quick and positive stopping action
- Abrasion resistant Dyneema lifeline webbing provides longer service life
- Durable compact and impact resistant nylon housing
- Integral shock absorber also provides visual fall event indication after deceleration
- Twin-leg SRD for 100% tie-off
- 6' working length
- Compact and impact resistant nylon housing
- Integral shock absorber provides visual fall event indication
- Aluminum Rebar Hook on leg end
- Integral Swivel eye - Reduces twisting
- EQUIPMENT UNDERGO THOROUGH TRAINING; AND THAT ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WITH THESE PRODUCTS BE THOROUGHLY READ
- UNDERSTOOD PRIOR TO USE. FAILURE TO READ AND FOLLOW ALL PRODUCT WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
- FallTech 1306 S. Alameda St. Compton; CA 90221 Tele: 323-752-0066 www.falltech.com
- Steel Carabiner with Captive Pin on housing end
- Material Specifications
- Webbing: 100% Dyneema
- Energy Absorber Polyesther
- Swivel Eye: Alloy Steel; 5/8 hole diameter
- Spring: Rolled Carbon Steel
- SRD Housing: Nylon 6/6
- Main Shaft: Alloy steel
- Pawls: Stainless steel
- Connectors: Aluminum; Alloy Steel
- Performance Specifications
- Tensile Strength: Min. 3;000 lbs tensile strength
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Arrest Distance: 54"
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Arrest Force: 1;800 lbs
- Class of SRD: Class B
- Connectors: 3;600lb min. gate strength
- Relevant Standards
- OSHA: CFR1926.502; CFR1910.66
- ANSI: ANSI Z359.14-2014