FallTech FT-R Class 2 Leading Edge 20' SRL w/ Galvanized Steel Cable 721520LE
FT-R Class 2 Leading Edge 20' SRL w/ Galvanized Steel Cable 721520LE
FallTech introduces the new FT-RTM Class 2 Leading Edge Series 20' SRL engineered for those who require the optimal balance of compliance, safety, and worker efficiency when working at height.
- 7/32" galvanized steel cable lifeline with swivel snap hook.
- Innovative energy absorber design provides more consistent performance in all environmental conditions and features full fall clearance diagrams and charts inside the Viewpack.
- Improved internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep workers moving freely and productively.
- Swiveling anchor and leg-end connectors plus an integratred carrying handle simplify installation and transportation.
- Industry first UV-resistant and scratch resistant label keep warnings legible and units in service.
- Includes steel anchorage carabiner with 3/4" gate opening.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 2 SRL.
|Cable||7/32" galvanized steel; 3,600 lb min. static strength|
|Energy Absorber||Polyester tear-away|
|Lifeline Connector||Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength|
|Anchorage Connector||Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength|
|Static Strength||3,600 lb min.|
|ANSI SRL Class||Class 2|
|Avg. Arrest Force||1,350 lb|
|Max. Arrest Force||1,800 lb|
|Max. Arrest Distance||42"|
|ANSI User Capacity||130 to 310 lb max.|
|OSHA User Capacity||130 to 310 lb max.|