FallTech Temporary 100' 4-Person HLL Lifeline System 772100
Temporary 100' 4-Person HLL Lifeline System 772100
The FallTech 4-Person Temporary Horizontal Lifelines are complete engineered systems containing all of the components necessary for quick and simple installation. These synthetic rope systems provide adjustable length and portability for temporary single-span use by personnel working in the absence of fixed anchorage points along horizontal surfaces.
- System features high-strength; durable 5/8 double braid polyester rope lifeline with steel thimble andstitched end-termination available in 30'; 60; and 100' options.
- Includes exclusive line tensioner assembly with integral energy absorber and anchorage-end carabiner.
- Complete kit also includes 4 connecting rings; 2 heavy-duty pass-through anchor straps and additional thimble-end carabiner.
- Included 18" gear bag provides suitable storage and transportation of the HLL system.
- 4-person HLL systems are a component of a complete PFAS and are engineered for use with user's selfretracting lifelines or energy absorbing lanyards.
|Rope||5/8" Double-braid Polyester Rope; 6;000 lbs. Min. Static Strength|
|Connecting Rings||Plated Alloy Steel 5;000 lbs. Min. Static Strength|
|Carabiners||Plated alloy steel; 5;000 lbs. Min. Static Strength with 3;600 lbs. gate strength|
|Sling Anchors||Polyester webbing with plated Alloy Steel D-rings; 5;000 lbs. Min. Static Strength|
|Energy Absorber||Polyester Tear-away|
|Tensioner||Aluminum; Alloy and Stainless Steel 6;000 lbs. Min. Static Strength|
|User Capacity||Max. 4 users 130 lbs. to 310 lbs. each|
|System Strength||6;000 lbs. Min Static Strength|