FallTech Portable Guardrail Post/Clamp Set 42" Edge/Wall 6040422
Portable Construction Guardrail 6040422
Setting up a portable construction guardrail system is a cornerstone of fall prevention when working on open floors or roof tops where fall hazards exist. The FallTech portable guardrail components provide a secure and effective perimeter for both roof tops and when closing off a floor to eliminate a fall hazard. The design offers a versatile clamp and post that are able to be installed on both a parapet or on the edge of a concrete slab.
- Adaptable For added flexibility; guardrail clamps can be installed on concrete or wood structures.
- Corrosion resistant construction Zinc plated steel construction offers a durable finish for extended life.
- Versatile Can be used on a parapet or slab-edge adding versatility and saving costs.
- Full compliance When used in an edge application; a toe-board plate provides compliance and safety for workers below the working floor.
- Complies with OSHA 42 (+/- 3) for both parapet and edge applications
- Simplicity Designed to be used with common 2x4 lumber for hassle-free jobsite installation and management.
- User Capacity OSHA-- Guardrail systems shall be capable of withstanding; without failure; a force of at least 200 pounds (890 N) applied within 2 inches (5.1cm) of the top edge; in any outward or downward direction; at any point along the top edge.
- Frame: Zinc plated tubular steel
- OSHA: 1926.502