FallTech Contractor Roofer's Kit (Harness 50' lifeline Lanyard Self-Tracking) 8595A
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- Professional roofers kit contains #7016 harness; #8150 3-strand 50 vertical lifeline; #8368 3 ClearPack shock-absorbing lanyard with integral alloy-steel self-tracking rope grab. Also includes our #7410 hinged; re-usable roof anchor and comes packed in a 5 gallon bucket for storage.
- #7016 Harness features standard-duty webbing; tongue-buckle leg-staps and five-point adjustability.
- #8150 Vertical lifeline constructed with 8;500 lb polyester rope and features one double-locking snap hook and two spliced ends finished with steel thimbles and PVC shrink tubing to protect the splices.
- #8368 Lanyard with integral alloy steel; self-tracking grab limits arrest forces to 900 lbs or less.
- #7410 Hinged; re-usable anchor can be mounted with 12 #14 x 3 screws or 20 16d nails. Fits any roof peak and can be mounted perfectly flat.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.