FallTech UniDrive 300' Crane Rescue and Descent Kit with Sealed Barrel 6813300K
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
UniDrive 300' Crane Rescue and Descent Kit with Sealed Barrel 6813300K
- Rescue and Descent unit is designed for anchoring overhead and for personal sternal attachment
- Contents prepacked in 8 gallon sealed barrel with security inspection tag.
- Features manual handwheel; manual ratchet and handwheel power drill adapter lifting modes.
- Bi-directional design provides shuttle operation for multiple successive descending users.
- Features centrifugal brake design and integral swiveling aluminum alloy attachment carabiner.
- Power drill lifting capability in sternal attachment delivers extreme versatility.
- Telescoping ratchet lifting handle adjusts from 12 to 18" for unmatched rescue lifting leverage.
- Features two integral belay hooks for added descent control and suspension of victim during rescue operation.
- UniDrive unit is equally functional as a working device for vertical lifting of materials.
- Includes 7/16" kernmantle rope lifeline with aluminum alloy carabiner connectors.
- Also includes 6' pass-through choker anchor.