FallTech 6' Leading Edge Lanyard Y-Leg for 100% Tie-Off Aluminum Snap Hook and Rebar Hooks 8354LEY3A
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- 6' Leading Edge Lanyard Y-Leg for 100% Tie-Off; Aluminum Snap Hook and Rebar Hooks 8354LEY3A
- The Leading Edge lanyard offers a high visibility red cable for easy visual indication workers are using the proper lanyard around a sharp or Leading Edge. Offered in both single and twin leg configurations with various connection points provides the right lanyard for whatever job. The lightweight design minimizes body stress when worn for extended times allowing greater productivity.
- Can be used with foot-level and overhead tie-offs for 6 or 12 free fall
- heavy duty abrasion and cut resistant steel cable for long life
- Lifeline cable tested on a .005 radius sharpened steel edge
- Red protective PVC cover on the cable provides easy identification of a Leading Edge lanyard
- 12 free fall energy absorber designed to limit fall forces to 1;800 lbs. with average arrest forces of 1;350 lbs. in the event of a fall
- The patented WrapPack cover protects the energy absorber from harsh environmental conditions and day-to-day use and offers a protected window to allow visual inspection of the internal webbing
- Single-leg and twin-leg options are available with various connectors to meet the needs of various jobs
- Twin-leg lanyards offer 100% tie-off
- A lightweight and affordable Leading Edge solution
- User Capacity ANSI: 130 to 310 lbs