FallTech 6' Leading Edge Lanyard Y-Leg for 100% Tie-Off Steel Snap Hooks 8354LEY
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
Use Promo Code: FREESHIPThis item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- 6' Leading Edge Lanyard Y-Leg for 100% Tie-Off; Steel Snap Hooks 8354LEY
- Lifeline cable tested on a .005 radius sharpened steel edge
- Can be used with foot-level and overhead tie-offs for 6 or 12 free fall
- 12 free fall energy absorber designed to limit fall forces to 1;800 lbs. with average arrest forces of 1;350 lbs.
- Single-leg and twin-leg options are available with various connectors to meet the needs of various jobs
- A lightweight and affordable Leading Edge solution
- heavy duty abrasion and cut resistant steel cable for long life
- Red protective PVC cover on the cable provides easy identification of a Leading Edge lanyard
- Twin-leg lanyards offer 100% tie-off
- MATERIALS SPECIFICATIONS
- Galvanized Steel Cable: 5;000 lbs.
- Connectors: 5;000 Minimum with 3;600 lbs. Gate strength
- D-ring: 5;000 lbs.
- PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
- Minimum Static Strength: 5;000 lbs.
- ANSI Lanyard Class 12 Free Fall
- Maximum Arrest Distance: 60
- Average Arrest Force: 1;350 lbs.
- Maximum Arrest Force: 1;800 lbs.
- RELEVANT STANDARDS
- ANSI: ANSI Z359.13-2013
- OSHA: 1926.502; 1910.66