FallTech Internal 6' Shock Absorbing Lanyard 8259Y
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
Use Promo Code: FREESHIPThis item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- 18 D-ring Extender 8366L
- inYin-leg lanyard for fall arrest and 100% tie off.
- Internal shock absorber is designed to limit arrest forces to 900 lbs.
- Light-weight design is an end-user favorite.
- 1-1/4" tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6;000 lbs.
- Double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
- Material Specifications
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 6;000 lbs. tensile strength
- Energy Absorber: Polyester; activation greater than 450 lbs.
- Connectors: Alloy Steel; Min. 5;000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3;600 lbs. front load and side load
- Performance Specifications
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5;000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Freefall: 6 feet
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Elongation: 48 inches
- Relevant Standards
- OSHA: CFR1926.502; CFR1910.66
- ANSI: Z359.13-2009
- (Z359.13-2009 supersedes Z359.1-2007 for Shock Absorbing Lanyards)
- Read; understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
- Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-rings.