FallTech Internal 6' Shock Absorbing Lanyard 82593
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- 18 D-ring Extender 8366L
- Single-leg lanyard for fall arrest.
- Internal shock absorber is designed to limit arrest forces to 900 lbs.
- Light-weight design is an end-user favorite.
- 1-1/4" tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6;000 lbs.
- Anchorage end rebar hook has a 2-1/4" gate opening
- Material Specifications
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 6;000 lbs. tensile strength
- Energy Absorber: Polyester; activation greater than 450 lbs.
- Connectors: Alloy Steel; Min. 5;000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3;600 lbs. front load and
- side load
- Performance Specifications
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5;000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Freefall: 6 feet
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Elongation: 42 inches
- Relevant Standards
- OSHA: CFR1926.502; CFR1910.66
- ANSI: Z359.1-2007
- Read; understand and follow all labels and "structions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
- Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-rings.