FallTech 6' Ironman Energy Absorbing Double-leg Lanyard w/ Steel Snap Hooks 8247BY
6' Ironman Energy Absorbing Double-leg Lanyard w/ Steel Snap Hooks 8247BY
Ironman Dual-Class Energy Absorbing Lanyards are the essential solution to challenging worksite anchorage conditions. Each lanyard provides controlled deceleration to arrest average fall forces experienced in both overhead 6-foot free fall and foot-level 12-foot free fall conditions for users up to 310 lb.
- Ironman Dual-class lanyard solution for 12' foot-level and 6' overhead free fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lb.
- Equally suitable for traditional 6' overhead free fall applications for heavier users weighing up to 425 lb.
- Constructed with jacketed double-layer polyester webbing for added strength and abrasion resistance.
- External energy absorber features ViewPack cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection.
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connections.
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013.
|Webbing/th>||Polyester; 5;000 lb min. static strength|
|Energy Absorber||Polyester tear-away|
|Connectors||Plated alloy steel; 5;000 lb min. static strength with 3;600 lb gate strength|
|Static Strength||5;000 lb min.|
|ANSI Lanyard Class||6' free fall and 12' free fall|
|Max. Arrest Distance||48 for 6' free fall and 60" for 12' free fall|
|Avg. Arrest Force||900 lb for 6' free fall and 1;350 lb for 12' free fall|
|Max. Arrest Force||1;800 lb for both 6' and 12' free fall|
|ANSI User Capacity||130 to 310 lb max.|
|OSHA User Capacity||130 to 425 lb max.|