FallTech WrapTech 6' Shock Absorbing Lanyard 8241
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
Use Promo Code: FREESHIPThis item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- 6 Shock Absorbing lanyard features single-leg construction and a carabiner with a reinforced gate which is designed to withstand a 5;000 lb load in any direction. This allows the lanyard to be used in tie-back applications where the lanyard is wrapped around a structural member and connected to itself as an anchorage alternative. It may also be connected directly to a horizontal lifeline; or used for conventional tie-off. These exceptions are allowed under OSHA 1926.502(d)(6)(i). WrapTech lanyards also feature jacketed web for extra protection from wear as well as our forged Offset snap hook at the attachment end.
- ClearPack Shock-Absorber limits arresting forces to 900 1;000 lbs or less.
- 1 Leg webbing has a tensile strength of 9;800 lbs and features embedded wear-indicating threads.
- 1-5/8 Tubular webbing protects the primary webbing of the leg from cuts and abrasion.
- Reinforced gate carabiner greatly reduces the possibility of roll-out and side-loading making this one of the safest lanyards for any application.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926.
- Related Styles: WrapTech 6' Y leg Lanyard - 7241Y