FallTech FT-IRON Back D-Ring Full Body Harness Tongue Buckle Legs 8143
FT-Iron 1D Standard Non-Belted Full Body Harness w/ Tongue Buckle Leg Adjustment 8143
The Falltech Non-Belted Full Body Harness features new ergonomic lateral leg straps and construction; which greatly improves comfort and mobility. No more disconnecting leg straps when not in use. Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit.
- Reinforced sub-pelvic strap features durable wear pad for extended product service life.
- New ArrowGrip dorsal D-ring plate minimizes slippage for maximum comfort and minimal adjustment throughout the day.
- Minimalistic back pad design for maximum comfort.
- Updated SRL connection point allows for fast; hassle-free attachment of all types of single and twin SRLs.
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit.
- Durable lanyard keeper design improves versatility and reusability while maintaining ANSI compliance.
- Quick-connect chest and leg buckle features visual indicator showing positive connection.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014.
|Webbing||Polyester; 5;000 lb min. static strength|
|D-rings||Aluminum alloy; 5;000 lb min. static strength|
|Buckles and Adjusters||Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3;372 lb min. static strength|
|Static Strength||3;600 lb min.|
|ANSI User Capacity||130 to 310 lb max.|
|OSHA User Capacity||130 to 425 lb max.|