FallTech 85' DuraTech SRL-R Galvanized Cable w/ Storage Bag For Tripods and Davits 7277
85' DuraTech SRL-R Galvanized Cable w/ Storage Bag For Tripods and Davits 7277
The DuraTech SRL-Rs are designed for long lasting performance in fall arrest applications that may requireemergency rescue and retrieval functions in a single device.
- Fully functional side payout SRL with inertial brake energy absorber and integral emergency rescue and retrieval capability.
- Dual-mode design: Fall Arrest or Rescue and Retrieval.
- 3/16 galvanized steel cable lifeline includes load-indicating swivel snaphook.
- Powder coated aluminum alloy housing and zinc plated steel bracket .for durable performance
- Built-in carrying handle for easy transport and installation.
- Large rotating swivel eye anchorage connection point for overhead use.
- Collapsible rescue and retrieval mode handle.
- Included mounting bracket allows for quick and easy install to FallTech tripods or davits.
- For use in personal fall arrest; rescue; and retrieval applications.
- Compatible with all FallTech Confined Space Tripods and Davit systems.
|Lifeline Constituent||3/16" Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Min. 3;400 lbs. Tensile Strength|
|Bracket||Zinc Plated Alloy Steel Min. 3;000 lbs. Tensile Strength|
|Load Indicating Swivel Carabiner||Zinc Plated Alloy Steel Min. 5;000 lbs. Tensile Strength with 3;600 lbs. Gate Strength|
|ANSI SRL Class||SRL-R Class B|
|Average Arrest Force||1;125 lbs. Maximum|
|Maximum Arrest Force||1;800 lbs.|
|Maximum Arrest Distance||54" or Less|
|Static Strength||3;000 lbs. Minimum|
|ANSI User Capacity||One User up to 310 lbs. Maximum|
|Housing Dimensions and Weight|
|ANSI||Z359.14-2014 Class B|