CS Unitec 3.6 HP 6 Hydraulic Core Drill 2 1317 0030
Special Order Allow extra time for shipping - Our Sales Team will follow up if shipment is anticipated to be longer than 3 - 5 days.
CS2 1317 0030
- CS Unitec
- This powerful wet diamond core drill is designed for fast; accurate drilling in concrete; reinforced concrete and other masonry materials. Use it hand-held up to 3" diameter or mounted in a drill stand up to 6" diameter.
- The hydraulic motor operates at 2000 PSI oil pressure. The required flow is 6 GPM. Additional flow is automatically by-passed back to the tank up to a maximum input of 13 GPM.
- The hydraulic core drill incorporates a safety slip clutch and water swivel. 5/8" x 11 UNC and 1-1/4" x 7 UNC and G 1/2" connecting threads are standard.
- Model 2 1317 0030 is a heavy-duty hydraulic core drill. This wet diamond drill delivers outstanding performance in concrete; reinforced concrete; etc. The oil flow control is self regulating. The required volume is 6 GPM. Flow above 6 GPM; up to 13 GPM; is bypassed back to the tank. The drill features a 3-speed gear box; mechanical slip clutch; 360 rotatable side handle and centering aid.
- Drilling Capacity:
- Hand-held Drilling 1/2 3 dia.
- Rig-mounted Drilling 1/2 6 dia.*
- *Do not use core bits larger than 6 diameter
- *Use gear 1 in a drill stand only.
- Standard Equipment:
- Heat-treated Gears
- Safety Friction Slip Clutch
- 360 Rotatable Handle
- Centering Aid P/N 2 1315 6800
- Metal Carrying Case P/N 5 1212 9000
- Power: 3.6 HP (2.8 kW)
- 3 Speeds (RPM): 380; 900; 1800
- Connecting Threads: 1-1/4"x7 UNC Male
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Oil Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Oil Flow: 6 GPM (22 LPM)
- Flow Control Valve: Up to 13 GPM allowed
- Hose Diameter: 1/2 ID Hose with 3/8
|SKU||CS2 1317 0030|
More from CS Unitec