7/8 x 3-1/4" Sinker Drill 0032A 8900002017
Chicago Pneumatic Sinker Drill's robust design incorporates a side exhaust and a 'flat back' that makes them easy to handle in quarry, mine, and general excavating work. The design also provides a main valve and cylinder porting concept that helps maintain constant drilling speed throughout a long service life. Working parts are constantly protected with an effective lubrication system.
- Forged steel housing withstands rugged use.
- Cushioned piston reduces shock.
- Multi-purpose throttle for easy starting of holes.
- Integral oiler provides continuous lubrication.
- Air inlet swivel improves maneuverability.
Weight: 54 lbs.
Length: 23 in.
Chuck Size: 7/8 x 3¼ in.
Air Consumption: 102 cfm
Air Inlet: ¾ in. Swivel
Drill Rate: 9 in/min.
Impact Rate: 2100 bpm
Rotation Speed: 180 rpm
Max Drilling Diamter: 1.97in.
Max Drilling Depth: 118 in.