Bosch 1-1/4" StarlockMax Carbide Plunge Cut Blade OSM114C
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- 1-1/4 In. StarlockMax Carbide Plunge Cut Blade OSM114C
- Bosch StarlockMax Oscillating Multi-Tool Accessories provide extreme-duty performance in the most demanding professional applications. The StarlockMax interface features a three-dimensional fit designed to provide a completely integrated system between tool and accessory. This is a new dimension in torque for multi-tools. By using a three-dimensional shape instead of a flat interface; StarlockMax provides the highest-torque transfer; reduced vibration; and power required for the largest blades and the most difficult applications. These extreme-duty accessories are compatible with next generation of high-performance StarlockMax oscillating multi-tools. Bosch multi-tool accessories are Swiss made for precision accuracy and long life in the most demanding professional applications. Bosch has a heritage of innovation including the SDS-plus and SDS-max shank systems for concrete hammers and the T-Shank professional blade standard interface for jig saws. The Starlock interface is the new professional standard in oscillating multi-tool systems.
- Carbide teeth for high performance in metal and other materials
- 30X Life compared with standard Bi-Metal blades
- Color coded interface and laser etched blade to quickly identify the right blade
- StarlockMax accessories are compatible with StarlockMax tools
- Precision Swiss made blade
- Application: Iron bar; black pipe; metal (nails and staples); wood with nails; drywall and ceramic tile
- Blade Length: 4.0
- Blade Size: 1-1/4
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Description: Carbide tooth / metal and other materials