Bosch Diamond Cup Wheel 5" Concrete Surface Grinding DC520
Special Order This item is currently not on order and typically would expect 4-12+ days to receive in but can be longer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- DC500 is ideal for sanding thin layers of thermo-plastic protective paint finishes on concrete and fiberglass. The medium-hard metal bonding and wide segment spacing have been designed for low working temperatures preventing the protective paint finish from smearing during grinding
- DC510 is ideal for quick grinding down of thick concrete layers. The optimized cobalt bonding has been equipped with tungsten carbide and thus allows even the toughest use so roughing concrete is no longer a problem
- DC520 is ideal for large-area material removal of lime plaster; hard finish plaster; sandstone and abrasive concrete. The hard metal bonding even resists loads caused by strongly abrasive materials
- DC530 is ideal for creating fine surfaces on granite building materials; artificial stone and concrete. The surrounding turbo grinding ring enables fine grinding results for finishing work. Also works great on edges and corners without breakage
- 5" Diameter; 7/8" Arbor; 12;200 Max RPM.