- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
- Continuous Operation: The KT-190 and KT-200 operate continuously without requiring any “cool-down” periods.
- There is no tripping of the unit or need to turn the unit off during the thawing process.
- Simply attach the cables to the pipe, turn the unit on and let it do its job – continuously from start to finish.
- Lightweight: Weighing under 30 lbs., each unit can be easily transported to the most difficult locations such as attics.
- Versatile: The KT-190 can be used on lengths of pipe between 15 and 75 feet. With 4 output levels, the KT-200 can be used on 4' to 150' lengths of pipe. The KT-200’s amp meter allows the user to select the proper output level for maximum current draw and minimum thawing time.
- Powerful: Both units operate on a standard 115V, 15 amp outlet. The KT-190 produces 300 amps and the KT-200 produces 250-400 amps of thawing power.